What you need to know about the Virtual college fair experience....
Here are some tips for making your college fair productive and fun:
Make sure you interact with reps when visiting college booths! Someone from each college will be waiting to chat with you. Make a great first impression by chatting with reps on fair day. Not sure what to say? Here are some suggestions:
- What do students like most about your school?
- What is the biggest complaint from current students?
- What kinds of students are happiest at your school?
- What do admissions officers make decisions based on/do formal assessments (SAT/ACT), GPA, or activities matter most?
- Can you tell me about your career planning department?
- What is the average amount of student loan debt for graduates?
- If I am awarded a grant, can I expect it to remain constant all four years (assuming my financial circumstances don’t change)?
- If I win a scholarship, will you reduce my financial aid package? If so, how?
Be sure to check our fair’s homepage for the live fair schedule!
Hope to see you at the fair!